- family history of health- any history of mental illness that would contribute to the belief they are dealing with a curse
- current physical health- regular check ups, are they diagnosed with any anxiety disorders, on any medicines, how is their diet and nutrition, etc.
- family history of magickal or spiritual traditions- any history of family members practicing or feeding spirits that might have an affect on the client. For instance, I had a client who found out that her sister in law was a practicing magician trained to lay tricks via feeding her victims foods with powders she made in order to keep them from succeeding in every way possible from love life to their careers
- their place of dwelling-this may seem strange to some, but this is something that in my own experience that has played an important role in one clients situation who was in fact at one time thrown a curse, but she had done an uncrossing ritual, which cleared up her symptoms. She began having symptoms again, and no matter how many readings I gave her, my cards never could point to anyone giving her the Evil Eye, a curse or any thing of the sorts. It was later that I found out she lived in a house that was nearly 80 years old, had black mold growing in it, and some painters came in to fix it, but instead of replacing the drywall, they painted over it, disturbing the spores, and she began having symptoms where she was chronically ill and had multiple anxiety attacks. No amount of uncrossing, Evil Eye protections, or St. Michael's work helped her. It so happened that one day her brother came to visit her and got sick. When he realized it was from the black mold, he informed her that her painters did a shoddy job on the repair of the drywall and she needed to have it completely torn out and replaced. So she did just that. And she was cured of her "curse".
Tips and suggestions for curses:
There are so many ways to handle these cases. I will provide a few suggestions.
First, look back over the many ideas and formulas in other posts on how to do spiritual cleansings and protection. Combine those ideas with uncrossing or Evil Eye removal techniques.
- Egg cleansing baths- bathe in fresh eggs, salt, eucalyptus leaves, and rue
- Egg rolling and absorbing- Take a fresh egg, write your full name on it, anoint it with an uncrossing or cleansing or holy oil, start at the head and roll it over the face and entire body then break the egg
- bathe in a holy water or florida water
These are some rough ideas to begin an uncrossing. Any of these elements can be taken and put into a ritual designed to remove a curse. If all else fails, seek out a root worker to help you put together a plan. In some cases, it might be necessary to hire a root worker or healer to do a hands on removal of the curse on you or your house. There are some Catholic Priests still today that make house visits to help clean and bless homes as well. As a good friend always tells folks "Where an image of Jesus dwells, evil can not".
- First tried and true way is find the trick laid for you and destroy it but if this can not be done...
- Begin a series of baths (like 13 herb bath taken for 13 consecutive days) that include spiritual cleansing and some hyssop herb
- After baths anoint yourself with protection oil, use an uncrossing candle or protective spirit candle with a petition, a piece of personal item like your hair or nail cutting inside the candle to burn in the house or on an altar
- Sprinkle the self with holy water
- Incorporate Psalms such as 15, 29, 34, 37, 40, 88, and 104
- Candles anointed with uncrossing oils such as Uncrossing, Jinx Killer, or Reversal double action
- Petition protective spirits and angels such as God, St. Michael the archangel, Jesus, you ancestors, or specialized saints for particular cases
- Cleanse the house with the same candles, oils, and formulas, or Chinese wash, van van, or a mixture of ammonia, lemons, and uncrossing or cleansing herbs for floor washing regularly
- Smoke yourself and the house with incense after each bath and floor wash. Use sage, three kings, or an uncrossing incense
- Avoid accepting foods or items from potential negative evil doers to not be reinfected
Love and Light